Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Stupid, Stupid People
OK, so I am pretty sure I argued with at least three customers the other night about their I.D's and their ages. One, people need to understand that just because you are drinking a Coke, does not mean you can be in the pub! We do not care if you are not drinking, you can not be nineteen and having a soda in the bar area. So please, when I ask you for your I.D., do not bug out your eyes at me and repeat what you ordered. I know you ordered soda, but that is not why I am asking for your I.D. Two, please, please begin to understand that we only will take certain forms of I.D. I am not accepting your student I.D., nor your Spain drivers license. And dont get mad at me and give me attitude. Do you think that I, personally, came up with these policies? NO. For your information, they are the restaurants policies and I am not getting fired because you want to have a beer. Get it through your head that I do not care if you have come here before, or if another waitress served you (good for her, she's risking her job) and furthermore, do you think it does you any good to TELL me your twenty-one, or let me know that other establishments have taken your I.D.? Well good for them, and good for you, for knowing how old you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment