Well, tonight is Wing Night :( I am going to be working with the most amazing people I have ever met, but the new students need to get their act together. Last week, I worked Wing Night for the first time since spring and I didn't see many of my regulars. There were a lot of unfamiliar costumers, many who were not adjusted to the rules and faught with me about not having I.D's. But other than that, Mondays nights are a crazy halarious mess!
On another note, I have to check out the Thirsty Scholar...someone asked me if I was interested in working there but I have never been in the place, kind of surprising considering the fat ass that am! I love my job and the people I work with but I was told I have an attitude problem and it's time for me to go so it's tough working under someone who doesn't particularly like you or respect and value your work ethic. For now though, I am going to just keep my mouth shut around that particular manager and work my ass off...
No comments:
Post a Comment