Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back to work

I did not work Tuesday or Wednesday, as usual, but I also did not have much homework which is unusual, so my two non-work days were quite enjoyable this week! My father came into Cambridge on Wednesday to have dinner with my sister and I! The weather was gorgeous! On Thursday, I was assigned to the patio in the evening which made me a bit aggravated and skeptical because I was highly doubtful of people actually wanting to sit out there. To my amazement, I had twelve tables out there at one point which made me happy. I did not stop running around until the very last table had left and than I was told I could close the patio up so the night went by very fast. Last night, I was in the pub and it was slower than I expected, but I made my goal of tips nonetheless...a lot of people were getting shots and carbombs! Tonight should be exciting; we are all dressing up and I am working in the pub area with Lisa, aka the best person to possibly work with in the bar!. Then I am back in at eleven in the morning to deal with masses of runners that will be dressed up as superheros....pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment