So on Saturday, I was so not in the mood to dress up for work that night. My friend Amy who works for Fenway was going to drop me off one of her uniforms but it wasn't certain. I planned a quick "90's girl" back up just in case but was still just not feeling it this year at all. I was sick of wearing sexy costumes, walking around a crowded bar in heels and spending a shit load of money on top of it. All I really wanted was to be comfortable in my costume and to avoid the crowds of shoppers. What is awesome is that Amy did come through for me but what she dropped off was not a Red Sox dress but one from my favorite movie of all time-A League of Their Own! I was ecstatic to be wearing a costume with sneakers and no excessive jewelry! I used some black eyeliner on my face and called it a night. What is really funny is that around midnight, a group of girls came in dressed as one of the other teams in the movie! I never would have even thought to dress up as one of the players so it was a good outfit to wear. The crowd that Saturday night was shitty and the band was way too loud! Lisa and I still made our goal but it was insane. Sunday was so much better. I was in the pub again and it was busy all day because of a road race. We had another band in the morning, but they were much more low key so we did not have to damage our throats from screaming over the music. I am so exhausted but tonight is another long night! Thankfully, I have Tuesday and Wednesday
off.




You had such a cute costume! :)
ReplyDelete