Saturday, November 6, 2010
Bad Energy
I must take this time to say how obnoxious and unpleasant it is to work with someone who you do not get along with. Unfortunately, it had to work out last night that the waitress and bartender who are at odds with one another at the moment just had to be working on the same sides. It was annoying to have to communicate throughout the evening with someone who is mad at you, yet it was also quite comical to observe his usual behavior of slamming down drinks and throwing tickets. When someone is aggravated, it is always funny to me to see them slamming things as if they were a child, but yet they are a grown man. He finally began to calmly place down drinks after the bud light literally made a fountain as he slammed it down. Thank god he gave away his shift tonight because I have enough stress in my life as it is to have to go into work and be around bad vibes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This made me laugh. I like reading True Life. Why don't you get along?
ReplyDelete