Monday, November 22, 2010

Long Weekend

I am exhausted, both physically and mentally. I worked 50 hours this week at work and tried my hardest to do homework recently but was so tired that I had to sleep. Graziella just said that she would work for me tonight, which I am so grateful for. This week is going to be dead after thanksgiving so I am not going to make any money, but I do not even care. I made so much last week, probably around $24 an hour, that I do not even care to work tonight. I could probably manage to get all my homework done for my four classes but I would definitely be sacrificing my sanity. I want to not only do my homework at a leisurely pace, but relax, clean the apartment, sleep, and spend more time with my boyfriend than an hour after work before I knock out in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Is being a waitress fun? Would you recommend someone to have a job as a waiter?

    ReplyDelete