Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy, Busy Weekend

Oh my gosh, yesterday was so insane! After leaving work at almost 2 am on Saturday (mind you, this is AFTER the clocks went back so it would have been almost 3 am), Lisa and I had to be back at 10 am. I was in the pub yesterday and thankfully because we were having a Belgian fest thing going on, it was non-stop busy from the moment I walked in until the my last table cashed out at almost 6. I was so exhausted that I could not even bring myself to stay at the bar with everyone for more than an hour. I went to the grocery store with the munchies (always fun!), cleaned the apartment a little, finished a book and finally slept for a good, long time. I was so tired that I fell asleep at 9:30 which is very unusual for me. Tonight, it is back to work at 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment