Saturday, October 9, 2010
I miss Anchovies :(
Okay, so I am having Anchovies withdrawal-not the food, the bar. We used to go there so often after a long day at work! But I think that is due to the fact that one of our past managers was a regular there so it was easy to hop in his car after work and get a ride. I think now we are just lazy because Anchovies is all the way in the South End and when we get off work at 1am in Central Square, the last thing we want to do is get a cab across the bridge just to have an after-work-drink or two. Also, that particular manager was my boyfriend and he is still a regular there and I do not particularly want to see him. But, I miss one of the bartenders, Will, and the amazing Italian food that you can order even at 1am! And all the regulars who go there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a bummer!! That might be an awkward run in.... Maybe you should find a different bar where you can all go after work! You could meet new bartender friends and regulars...and maybe a new boyfriend? ;)!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brittany! Life is short, so find another "anchovies" as soon as you can.
ReplyDelete