Hannah- your job looks so fun!! It looks like you work in a fun atmosphere with great people :)
You are having a lot of fun?????? My favorite picture ou of these ones are the first one because I am trying to think why you would be in a cart.
So this is the Asgard crew? I already told you this but I work across the street from your restaurant. Maybe we can trade sometime... a cappuccino for some french fries?
Hannah- your job looks so fun!! It looks like you work in a fun atmosphere with great people :)
ReplyDeleteYou are having a lot of fun?????? My favorite picture ou of these ones are the first one because I am trying to think why you would be in a cart.
ReplyDeleteSo this is the Asgard crew? I already told you this but I work across the street from your restaurant. Maybe we can trade sometime... a cappuccino for some french fries?
ReplyDelete